Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm making a list.....

My Holiday or Not knitting plans are:

1. Kinetic Scarf(from knitty.com) for my dad
2. Irish Hiking Scarf for my lil brother
3. Harvest Socks(from the Socknitters files) for my older brother
4. Monkey Socks for my SIL
5. Garter Rib Socks(from Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch) for Nephew #3
6. Thuja Socks for Nephew #2
7. Pink Lace Rib Socks(from Sensational Knitted Socks) for my Scrabble buddy's wife
8. Deep Forest Socks(Priscilla's Dream Socks from Interweave's Favorite Socks) for my uncle
9. Illumination Scarf (from Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Knitting/pattern by Evelyn Clark)for aunt #1
10. Illumination Scarf(from Encyclopedia of Knitting) for aunt #2

5 comments:

debi's place said...

Wow I am impressed with your list. Good luck with it.

adrienne said...

i'm impressed that you HAVE a list.

Cathy said...

That is quite a list! Good luck! I knit the Irish Hiking Scarf last year and that is a fun, easy pattern (especially if you cable without a cable needle - I taught myself during that scarf!)

colleenrose said...

Awesome list! I wish I had that much time and ambition :)

Laura said...

i too am impressed. will enjoy finding out if you can get all this done!
are some of the items "i hope so" or
all pretty definite?

i think i need a nap,
LOL!

drlaura