Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday socks finished

I finished one of the pairs of socks that have been rotating through my knitting bag. They are being shown as a stealth project, because I hope to sell the pattern and don't want to show the design before hand.

The picture shows the feet and ribbing of each sock. It also shows the small amount of red yarn left. I had used some of it on another pair of socks.

Socks started 10/3/08, finished 10/26/08. Red yarn is Regia 4 ply about 80 gm. Black yarn is Kroy 4 ply. Yardage is over 400 yds. Total weight 2.75 oz.
Needles US #1/2.25mm.

The socks were worked toe up with a gusset and flap heel. tubular bind off was used at the top.

No comments: