Monday, October 27, 2008

something finished, something started, something hibenating

i do, on occasion, finish something. at least hats don't come in pairs. LOL!

hermione's cable & eyelet hat
modeled by my lovely ice bucket


woolease (washable for the young college student), 160 yds
us 5 needles

and i am constantly starting "something". here is one almost completed fingerless mitt. i love anything with cables and lace.

merletto mitts (ravelry)


panda wool in red lacquer
us 1.5 needles (2.5mm)

i am making some modifications so the mitts will fit me. it seems these run large if you follow the pattern. i will be detailing my mods on my blog when i finish these.

my mitered windowpane socks are taking a break just because i finally got tired of the miters. and i am trying to decide if i want to eventually frog the first sock back to 6 tiers. the miters stretch a bit when you wear them.

adrienne

No comments: