Friday, October 31, 2008

secret...

(i'm whispering here...)

if you haven't posted a project to the blog yet, you might want to seriously consider doing it soon. there is a rumor afoot that there will be another drawing but you have to have a project started and posted. it will be even better to have a finished project posted.

of course, this is just rumor. and the date is uncertain (pumpkins, think pumpkins - cough! cough!)

just remember, you didn't hear it from me. someone stole my name.

(anyone know how to sticky a blog post to the top?! ah! i can cheat and change the date -that didn't work)

eta: change the date AFTER posting works...yippee. remember, this is a secret.

5 comments:

debi's place said...

You promised not to tell. Gee.... yes it is a good rumor. Tricky you are.

adrienne said...

i didn't tell. that wasn't me! someone hacked my id.

Knitting Linguist said...

Thanks for the heads-up! (Not that I heard anything. Mum's the word...) ;)

Tangled said...

I did hear the trees whisper something about whatever we are not suppose to know about.

sailorcross said...

There are fallen leaves from these trees that are whispering to tangled blowing around outside my bedroom window this morning!!

I've heard that fallen leaves can't keep a secret!! So far, they're doing a pretty good job, but we'd better watch them!!