Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cathy's progress photos for Holiday KAL

Hi all!

Here are my progress photos for the two Holiday KAL projects that I have cast on. I started both projects on Saturday, 10/3/09, so I guess they are technically UFOs as of the start of the KAL.

1. Prayer Shawl - Lion Brand Homespun - Wild Fire
10.06.09 001

I cast on 57 stitches on US 11 needles. K3, P3... until done! Easy, peasy...

2. Crenellation - Solid Socks Group mystery sock KAL
10.06.09 002

Yarn is Panda Cotton in Lacquer Red - knitting on US 1 needles. Well, as opposed to the Prayer Shawl pattern which is mindless, this pattern requires a HIGH degree of concentration!! The above photo is as of Monday morning. Tonight I started the leg pattern chart and it was quite a challenge! But, I got through 9 rounds and only had to tink back a couple times. But, it is fun and a great learning experience!

I think these two projects will be a good balance for each other!

And I also have my 52 week challenge projects on the needles!! Busy, busy!

-Cathy

No comments: