Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Current UFOs for the Holiday KAL

I'm starting off this KAL with four projects on the needles that are less than 50% complete. They are:

1) Wanida socks (Cookie A.) in Socks That Rock Lightweight 'Spinel,' 2mm dpns.

2) Mystery Sock '09 (Kirsten Kapur) in Yarn Pirate Merino/Tencel 'Butternut,' 2.5 mm dpns.
3) Baroque (Janice Kang) in Malabrigo Sock 'Violeta Africana,' 2.5mm dpns.
4) Branching Out (Susan Lawrence) in Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud 'Sand,' 3.25mm straights.
The first two were started this month, but the second two have been UFOs since early in the summer so I'm hoping a KAL will motivate me to finish them. I'm not holding my breath, though; I'll inevitably cast on for other things as well.

I apologize for the quality of my photos. I'm doing my best to take them in good light, but I'm using a cheap drugstore/children's digital camera so they still don't tend to turn out very well.

No comments: